What Personal Information About Customers Does The Glass Guru Of Roseville Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at The Glass Guru Of Roseville. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- What About Cookies?
- Does The Glass Guru Of Roseville Share the Information It Receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or businesses. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that we, or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of The Glass Guru Of Roseville and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The Glass Guru Of Roseville, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase
- Are Children Allowed to Use The Glass Guru Of Roseville?
The Glass Guru Of Roseville does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use The Glass Guru Of Roseville only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit The Glass Guru Of Roseville, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. If you have any concern about privacy at The Glass Guru Of Roseville, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected Information You Give Us You provide most such information when you search, buy, request information, or communicate with customer service.
Find a Glass Guru Location Near You:
Back To Top